Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Why I Love The Raven Cycle | Blue Lily, Lily Blue ARC Contest

The reasons I love Maggie Stiefvater's series The Raven Cycle are innumerable. But I am supposed to write only one. So here's my number 1:


When I read The Raven Cycle, I'm overwhelmed in the best possible ways. Overwhelmed by characters that feel achingly real, that I wish I was a part of myself. Overwhelmed by Henrietta, a places that feels realer than almost any of the real places I've been. Overwhelmed by the mystery and intrigue, legends, and adventure, and ooooooh. Overwhelmed by Maggie's unique ability to balance people and plot and prose delicately and purposefully. It is a heady experience, getting lost in a series of this magnitude.

So obviously, a Blue Lily, Lily Blue ARC is something I could really use in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment